Note: this diagram is now 2 pages and is intended for either 11 x 17 or 8.5 x 11 DUPLEX printing. If you would like a ‘wall size’ copy (i.e. 3’x4′, 4’x6′, …) for use at an ACIM Study Group, simply visit a Fedex Office and have them print it (first page only) on one of their ‘industrial strength’ printers
Please feel free to share this diagram with other ACIM students.
- If you would like to have it laminated:
- Save the PDF file to a thumbdrive (Please note that Fedex Office will not download files from the internet and print them due to copyright concerns)
- Go to Fedex Office (aka Kinko’s) and have them print the PDF file on 11 x 17 paper either in color or black and white with the DUPLEX and ‘shrink oversized pages, ‘shrink to fit‘ or ‘fit to page’ options
- AFTER VISUALLY VERIFYING that the PRINTOUT WAS NOT TRUNCATED (i.e. check all 4 print edges on both sides), ask them to show you how to laminate it
- FWIW I have not been able to successfully print the diagram at one of the Fedex Office ‘self service kiosks’ without some form of truncation so I find it easier to have a Fedex Office employee print it for me on one of their ‘industrial strength’ printers
138,148 total views, 48 views today